Type K Thermocouple Probe - 24 Inch Long 1/16" Diameter Inconel Sheath Grounded with a Transition to 48 Inches of FEP Lead Wire
Type K Thermocouple Probe - 24 inches long 1/16" Diameter Inconel Sheath grounded with a Transition to FEP Lead Wire
- Type K Thermocouple with a 1/16" diameter 24" inch long Inconel MI Cable probe sheath and metal transition fitting to FEP Lead Wire.
- Temperature Operating range of the probe sheath is -328 to 1,690 F (-200 to 920 C)
- Grounded Thermocouple design provides fast response and protection to the thermocouple junction.
- MI Cable Probe design providing the ability to Bend the probe to a radius equal to 2.5 times the Sheath Diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel metal fitting backfilled with 500 F (260 C) rated epoxy and Stainless Steel spring with 48 Inches (4 ft) of Plastic Fluoropolymer 400 F (200 C) rated lead wire.
- Lead Wire is 48 inches (4 ft) of 24 Gage (7/34) stranded Type K thermocouple grade wire with 400 F (200 C) Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated wire.
- ANSI Color Code wire with Yellow positive wire, Red negative wire and Brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire ends
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-IN60-062-GX-24-FPXX-48-STWL
- Location C-6-11
Need Help? 856-579-7490