Type K Thermocouple Super Fast Response 40 Gage Diameter Wire Exposed Junction and 1/8" Diameter Ceramic Alumina Insulator 6 Inches Long with Miniature Connector
Type K Thermocouple Exposed Junction 40 Gage Wire with Ceramic Alumina 1/8" Diameter Sheath 6 Inches Long with Plastic Miniature Connector
- The Type K Thermocouple Probe with 40 Gage wire in a 6 inch long 1/8" diameter Ceramic Alumina type sheath with a miniature male connector attached.
- Temperature Operating range -328 to 2300°F (-200 to 1250°C).
- 40 gage (.003 inch) diameter Type K bare thermocouple wire welded into an exposed junction.
- The 40 gage Type K bare wire will function at the maximum high temperature stated, although a reduced operational life span may result.
- Long term temperature functionality of 40 gage wire is typically 1290°F (700°C)
- Exposed thermocouple junction with 40 gage wire provides Fast temperature measurement response time of less than 0.25 seconds
- Thermoplastic Miniature male connector is attached and rated to 400°F (200°C)
- High Temperature Thermoset or Ceramic Connector designs are also available with temperature ratings from 660°F (350°C) to 1200°F (650°C)
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-WBWT-40G-EX-CINS-6-MPCX
Need Help? 856-579-7490