Type K Thermocouple Wire 24 Gage Stranded PFA Insulated
SKU: K1X-PFXX-24S-25FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K PFA Insulated Thermocouple Wire 24 Gage Stranded
- Type K Thermocouple grade wire with a stranded construction providing excellent flexibility and strength.
- Temperature Operating range -392 to 400°F (-200 to 200°C)
- Bare Wire - 2 wires in a 7/32 design (7 strands of 32 gage wire (.008") diameter) with an each having an overall construction diameter of .024"
- Wire Construction - 2 wire parallel (side by side) design with each wire individually insulated with a .008 wall of 400°F (200°C) rated FEP. The outside jacket is a .010 wall of FEP resulting in a overall wire diameter of .063" x .102"
- Color Code - is ANSI (American National Standards Institute) a Yellow positive (nickel chrome) and Red negative (nickel aluminum) with a Brown overall jacket
- EvoSensors part number: K1X-PFXX-24S-( )FT - enter length required in standard offering of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 ft
Need Help? 856-579-7490