Type T Exposed Thermocouple with Flexible 30 Gage Solid PFA Insulated Wire 12 Inches Long
Type T Thermocouple with an Fast Response Exposed Junction and 12 Inches of Flexible 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Ends
- Type T Thermocouple sensor with an exposed welded junction made from SLE Accuracy 30 gage PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire 12 inches long with stripped ends.
- Temperature Operating range –380 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Type T thermocouples are very stable and have excellent repeatability between –380 to 392 F (–200 C to 200 C).
- Micro-Sized Exposed thermocouple bead is 0.029" (0.7 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of less than 1 Second.
- Lead Wires are 30 gage solid in a 2 bare wires (.010" diameter) parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with .003" thickness of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a .003" Clear PFA outside jacket.
- Overall outside diameter is a nominal .022" x .038".
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire ends
- Excellent temperature measurement solution for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries
Evosensors Part Number: T1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-PFXX-12-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490