Type T Thermocouple with Fast Response Exposed Junction and Flexible Wire Sensor Design with 40ft of 30 Gage Solid PFA Insulated Wire and Connector
SKU: T1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-PFXX-480-MPCX-NSCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Thermocouple Exposed Fast Response Beaded Wire Sensor with 40ft of High Accuracy SLE Grade 30 Gage Solid PFA Insulated Wire with Connector
- Temperature Operating range of -380 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Fast Response Exposed thermocouple bead made from the .010” (0.25 mm) diameter bare wires welded together
- Wire Leads are 40ft long (480 inches or 12.2 meters)
- Wire Construction is flexible 30 gage solid 0.010" (0.25 mm) bare wire with a 2 wire parallel construction. Each wire is individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA overall jacket jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .022" x .038".
- Color Code is ASNI with a blue positive, red negative and clear overall jacket
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male thermocouple connector rated to 400°F (200°C)
- No Silicone Rubber wire strain relief eliminates possible contamination in vacuum environments
- Excellent Low Temperature capabilities and accuracy for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- Product Spec Sheet - Click to view, print or download
- EvoSensors Part Number: T1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-PFXX-480-MPCX-NS
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490