Type T Thermocouple Flexible Wire Design with Epoxy Coated Junction and 10ft of Rugged 24 Gage Solid Wire with Miniature Connector
SKU: T1X-WBWX-24G-EE-0.25-PFXX-120-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Thermocouple Flexible Wire Design with Epoxy Coated Junction and 10ft of Rugged 24 Gage Solid Wire with Miniature Flat Pin Male Connector
- Temperature Operating range of -380 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Thermocouple junction is Epoxy coated
- Wire Leads are 10ft long (120 inches or 3 meters)
- Wire Construction is Rugged 24 gage solid 0.020" (0.51 mm) bare wire with a 2 wire parallel construction. Each wire is individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA overall jacket jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .056" x .092".
- Color Code is ASNI with a blue positive, red negative and brown overall
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male flate pin thermocouple connector body rated to 400°F (200°C) and capable of accurately transferring the full range of Type T thermocouples.
- Excellent Low Temperature capabilities and accuracy for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: T1X-WBWX-24G-EE-0.25-PFXX-120-MPCX
- Location H-4-10
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490