Type U Miniature Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connector
Type U Miniature Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - Compact Design rated to 1200 F (650 C)
- The Type U Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector is a compact unibody design made from high quality Ceramic material with a maximum temperature operating range of 1200 F (650 C).
- The female pins are made from thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.06" (27 mm) long by .728" (18.5 mm) wide by .378" (9.6 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - U1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MCCF
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490