Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor Type T 40 Gage PFA Insulated 80 inches long with Miniature Connector
SKU: T1X-WBWX-40G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Micro Thermocouple - Type T 40 Gage Fine Wire Temperature Sensor Assembly with 40 Inches (1meter) of PFA Insulated Leads with a Miniature Male Flat Pin Connector
- Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.013" (0.33 mm)
- small diameter provivde the opportunity for precise placement
- response time as fast as 0.25 seconds
Temperature Range -328 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Type T thermocouples are very stable and have excellent repeatability between –380 to 392 F (–200 C to 200 C).
- Wire Construction - 40 Gage solid 0.003" (0.076 mm) diameter bare wire in a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket.
- Overall outside diameter of the wire jacket is a nominal .015" x .024".
- Wire Leads - 80 inches long (2 meters or 6.9 ft) with a temperature range of -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Instrument Connection - miniature male flat pin thermocouple connector
- plastic connector body is rated from -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C) and capable of acurately transmitting the entire range of Type T thermocouples
- Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensors are commonly utilized in Semiconductor, Microprocessor and Electronics Testing and Development, along with Cryogenics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: T1X-WBWX-40G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-MPCX
- Location: C-5-15
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080