Type K Fine Wire PFA Insulated Thermocouple with 40 inches of Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-WBWX-40G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Fine Wire PFA Insulated Thermocouple with 40 inches of Lead Wire and Miniature Male Connector
- Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.013" (0.33 mm)
- Fast Response of 0.25 seconds or less
- Small size provides precise placement of sensor in temperature measurement area.
- Temperature Operating range of -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C).
- Highly Accurate SLE thermocouple grade wire.
- Wire Leads - 40 inches (3.3ft or 1 meter)
- Wire Construction - 40 gage solid 0.003" (0.076 mm) bare wire in a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with a .003" thick coating of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a .003" PFA outside jacket.
- Overall outside diameter is .015" x .024".
- ANSI color code - yellow positive wire and negative red with a clear overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - miniature male flat pin connector with a -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C) temperature rating
- Industry and Application include Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Medical, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-WBWX-40G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCX
- Location: D-5-7
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490