Type C Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector
Type C Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - Compact Design rated to 1200 F (650 C)
- Designed for Type C Tungsten–Rhenium Thermocouple sensors, thermocouple feed-through devices and related extension wire.
- The Type C Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector is a compact uni-body design made from high quality Ceramic material.
- Maximum Temperature operating range of 1200 F (650 C).
- The male pins are made from thermocouple compensating alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Wire Terminal Connect washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel Screws with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector body dimensions are .807" (20.5 mm) long by .728" (18.5 mm) wide by .378" (9.6 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The pins are .472" (12mm) long.
- EvoSensors part number - C1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MCCX
- Location: A-6-29
Additional Type C Thermocouple Connectors and Technical Reference can be found by Clicking on the Image below.
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System