Type K Miniature Male Thermocouple Connector
Type K Miniature Male Thermocouple Connector - Thermoplastic Design
- The Type K miniature thermocouple connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material. RoHS Compliant
- Temperature Range -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Flat Male Pins are made with Type K thermocouple alloys. Larger width Negative nickel aluminum pin and smaller width Positive nickel chrome pin ensures proper connection with mating female connectors.
- Spring Loaded Terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. Captive style connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCX
- Location: A-3-1
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490