2 Wire RTD Probe 18" Inches Long x 1/8" Diameter with Metal Transition to 120 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P2B-S316-125-PX-18-PFXX-120-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
2-Wire RTD Probe 18" Inches Long x 1/8" Diameter with Metal Transition to 120 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C).
- 2-Wire Design Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class B Element encased in a metal sheath and back filled with high purity alumina insulation providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness.
- Probe Transition is a with a tubular stainless steel housing back-filled with a 500°F (260°C) rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the lead wire.
- Lead Wire is 120 inches (10 ft) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads.
- Wire Construction is PFA insulation both on the outside jacket and on the 2 individual wires . The bare wire is a 26 Gage Stranded (7 strands of 34 gage) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .042" X .070.
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors part number: P2B-S316-125-PX-18-PFXX-120-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490