2 Wire RTD Probe Pt100 with 24" Long x 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and 6 inches of Lead Wire
2-Wire RTD Pt100 Probe with 1/8" Diameter 24 Inches Long with FEP Lead Wire
- 2-Wire RTD Probe with a 24" inch long 1/8" diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and 6 inch long wire leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy element encased with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- High Temperature Epoxy provides a transition from the RTD probe sheath to the 6" inches (1 Meter) of FEP (Plastic Fluoropolymer) 400°F (200°C) insulated wire.
- Wire Leads are 6 inches of FEP insulated 2 conductor twisted design with 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with an overall outside jacket of FEP and .082" diameter.
- Color Code - 1 White and 1 Red with White Outside Jacket
- EvoSensors Part Number: P2B-TBSX-125-PX-24-PFXX-6-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490