2 Wire RTD Pt100 Probe 6" Long with 1/2" x 1/2" NPT Fitting and PFA Lead Wires
2 Wire RTD Probe with Industrial Fitting and FEP Insulated Lead Wire
- The RTD is a 6 inch long Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter probe with a 1/2" x 1/2" NPT Fitting with Wire Leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) temperature sensing element in 2 wire design encased in 1/4" (.250" or 6.35 mm) stainless steel probe with a 1/2" x 1/2" NPT stainless steel fitting.
- Leads Wires are 2 individual FEP (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) design with a maximum temperature of 400°F (200°C). The wire leads are 3 inches long.
- Applications and Industries include Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Wastewater, Agriculture, Specialty Chemicals, Biopharmaceutical, Brewing Industry, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P2A-NPT2-250-PX-6-PFSL-3-STWL
Do you need a Spring Loaded Design, Longer Length, 3 or 4 Wire Configuration or Industrial Head version.
Need Help? 856-579-7490