Short Length RTD Probe Pt100 3 Wire Design with a 2 inch Long x 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P3A-TBSX-250-PX-2-PFXX-40-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Short Length RTD Probe 2 Inches Long x 1/4" Diameter with PFA Lead Wire
- 2 Inch Long RTD Probe 3 Wire Pt100 Design with a 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and 40 Inches of 3 conductor PFA Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensor with high purity mineral insulation backfill to provide temperature stability and protection to the sensing element
- Transition to Lead Wire is an epoxy seal rated to 500°F (260°C) with 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated lead wire.
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper individually insulated with PFA and an overall PFA jacket with a diameter of .072".
- Instrument Connection is stripped leads
- Industries and Applications include Refrigeration, HVAC and Heat trace equipment builders, environmentally conditioned Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace and Food Processing facilities, and other applications requiring a small although rugged sensor with excellent accuracy and stability.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-TBSX-250-PX-2-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-6-16
Need Help? 407-420-8080