3 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe - 6" Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Sheath with Metal Transition to 80 Inches (2 meters) of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P3A-S316-125-PX-6-PFXX-80-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
3 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe 6 Inches Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with a Metal Transition to 80 Inches (2 meters) of PFA Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm .00385 Alpha) Class A Accuracy element with a 3 Wire Design encased in high purity Mineral Insulation providing excellent temperature stability.
- Stainless Steel transition backfilled with a 500°F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire.
- Wire Leads are 80 inches (2 meters) of 26 gage stranded 500°F (260°C) rated PFA insulation with outside jacket diameter of 0.085"
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34 - 7 strands of 34 gage wire) nickel plated copper with each insulated with PFA and twisted in a 2 black and 1 red color code along with an overall PFA white outside jacket.
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- Applications and Industries include Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors part number: P3A-S316-125-PX-6-PFXX-80-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490