4 Wire High Temperature RTD Probe 1/8" Diameter 6" Long with Metal Transition with 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P4A-S316-125-PH-6-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
4 Wire RTD Probe High Temperature 1/8" Diameter 6" Long with Metal Transition and 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
- 4 Wire RTD Probe designs provides the opportunity to determine and remove the actual resistance of the lead wire from the circuit, resulting in excellent accuracy.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 932°F (-70 to 500°C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 4-Wire Class A accuracy element with 0.00385 curve.
- Stainless Steel probe sheath with high purity mineral insulation backfill in the probe providing excellent temperature stability.
- Transition to Lead Wire occurs with a stainless steel tubular fitting backfilled with 500°F rated epoxy insulation along with a stainless steel spring for strain relief to the lead wire.
- Lead Wires are a 4 conductor design with each wire and overall jacket insulated with a 500°F (260°C) rated PFA in a twisted construction. The color code is 2 Black and 2 Red with a white jacket. The outside diameter is .085"
- Bare Wire construction is 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper.
- Industry and applications in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number: P4A-S316-125-PH-6-PFXX-40-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490