4 Wire RTD Probe with Twisted Shielded Lead Wire - 6 Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel MI Cable with Metal Transition to 80 Inches of Wire Leads
SKU: P4A-S316-125-PX-6-FPTS-80-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
4 Wire RTD Probe with Twisted Shielded Lead Wire - 1/8" Diameter 6" Long Stainless Steel MI Cable Sheath with Metal Transition to 80 Inches of Wire Leads
- 4 Wire RTD Probe with Twisted Shielded lead wire designs provides excellent accuracy and protection from electric signal interference
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 932°F (-70 to 500°C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 4-Wire Class A accuracy element with 0.00385 curve.
- MI Cable probe provides a Rugged and Bendable stainless sheath sheath with highly compact mineral insulation providing a design with excellent temperature stability.
- Transition to Lead Wire occurs with a stainless steel tubular fitting backfilled with 500 F rated epoxy insulation along with a stainless steel spring for strain relief to the lead wire.
- Lead Wire is 80 inches (2 meters) of a 4 conductor design, with each wire and overall jacket insulated with a 400°F (200 C) rated FEP in a twisted construction, with an aluminum mylar shield and ground/drain wire. The color code is 2 Red and 2 White with a white jacket. The outside diameter is .098"
- Bare Wire construction is 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) tinned plated copper.
- Industry and applications in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-S316-125-PX-6-FPTS-80-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490