4 Wire RTD Sensor with Miniature Threaded Fitting and 80 inch Wire Leads with Stripped Ends
4 Wire RTD Sensor with Miniature Threaded Fitting and 80 Inch Long Wire Leads with Stripped Ends
- The 4 Wire RTD Sensor has a 1/4" Stainless Steel Hex fitting with a #8-32 UNC 2A .172" (4.4mm) long Threaded Stud. The fitting transitions to PFA insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A high accuracy temperature sensing element encased in the Stainless Steel Fitting and secured with a high temperature epoxy.
- Lead Wire is 80 inches (2 meters) with 500°F (260°C) rated PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation and stripped ends provided for the connection to display or control instrumentation.
- Wire Construction is a 4-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with each wire individually insulated with PFA and twisted. These wires are encased in overall PFA jacket. Color code is 2 black and 2 red with white overall jacket.
- Product Design provides accurate, stable, fast and secure surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-THSF-THD-PX-0.31-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location C-1-2
Need Help? 856-579-7490