4 Wire RTD Probe 1/8" Diameter 6" Long with Metal Transition with 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
4 Wire RTD Probe 1/8" Diameter 6" Long with Metal Transition and 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
- The RTD Probe has a 6 inch long 1/8" Diameter Stainless-Steel sheath with 4 conductor wire leads.
- The Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 4-Wire Class A accuracy element with high purity mineral insulation backfill in the probe providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The RTD probe has a stainless steel transition with a 500 F rated epoxy insulation and a metal spring for strain relief to the 40 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire.
- The 4 Conductor Lead wire has a maximum 500 F (260 C) rating with a 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction.
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-S316-125-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: B-3-7
Need Help? 856-579-7490