5 Pack of Type K Thermocouple with Surface Adhesive Patch and 80 Inches (2 meters) of Fiberglass Wire with Miniature Connector
SKU: K5X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-80-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
5 Pack of Type K Thermocouple with Surface Adhesive Patch and 80 Inches (2 meters) of Fiberglass Wire with Miniature Connector. Fast and Easy Surface Mounting Design.
- Temperature Operating range is -100 to 500F (-73 to 260°C)
- Capabilities to 600°F (315°C) with thermal epoxy or ceramic cement.
- Surface Patch is 1" (25 mm) long x .500" (12.7 mm) Wide x .012" (0.3 mm) thick tape with a silicon based adhesive
- Response Time can be less than .015 Seconds.
- Temperature Sensor design is made from highly accurate SLE thermocouple grade wire with a flattened weld encased in polyimide tape
- Wire Leads are 80 Inches (2 meters) long
- Wire Construction is a proprietary 30 Gage solid parallel construction with 900°F (482°C) rated fiberglass insulation on the inner wires and outside jacket. diameter of nominal .037" x .050".
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male flat pin thermocouple connectors with a silcone rubber strain relief
- Applications and Industries include Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: K5X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-80-MPCX
Need Help? 407-420-8080