Type K Fast Response Surface Thermocouple with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 40 inches of Fiberglass Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
Type K Surface Thermocouple with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch for Easy Mounting and Fast Temperature Measurement Response
- The Type K Thermocouple is a welded junction of SLE Accuracy Wire flattened and encased in a Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires with stripped end
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with capabilities to 600 F (315 C) with thermal epoxy cement.. .
- Response Time is less than .015 Seconds.
- Surface Adhesive Patch measures 1" long x .500" Wide x .012" Thick
- Lead Wire transition is 40" inches (1 meter) of Fiberglass insulated wire and stripped leads.
- Wire Construction is 30 Gage Solid construction with Fiberglass insulated wires and outside jacket rated to 900 F (482 C). The overall outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- ANSI color code - Positive Iron wire with White insulation, Negative Constantan wire with Red insulation.
- Product design provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-40-STWL
- Location: D-6-1
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490