Surface Thermocouple Type K Fast Response with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 120 inches Fiberglass Wire with Stripped Leads
SKU: K2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-120-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Surface Thermocouple with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch for Easy Mounting and Fast Temperature Measurement Response - 10 ft of Fiberglass Insulated Wire Leads with Stripped Ends
- The Type K Surface Thermocouple has a 1" long x .500" Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive along with 10ft (3 meters) of fiberglass insulated thermocouple lead wires with stripped ends.
- The Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with capabilities to 600 F (315 C) with thermal epoxy cement.
- Response Time can be less than .015 Seconds. The sensor is made from SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a flattened weld design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing Easy and Fast Surface Mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 120 inches of Fiberglass insulated wire and stripped leads. The wire is rated to 900 F (482 C), it is a 30 Gage Solid construction with Fiberglass insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-120-STWL
- Location: D-6-5
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080