Bolt On Type K Thermocouple with Miniature Aluminum Fitting - Ungrounded Junction with 40 Inches of 24 Gage Solid Diameter PFA Insulated Lead Wire
SKU: K1X-BDFT-REC-24G-PFXX-40-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
- Type K thermocouple sensor with a Miniature Aluminum Fitting fitting for Fast response and secure surface temperature measurement.
- Temperature Operating range is 32 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Miniature Surface fitting - 1/2” (.500) x 5/16” (.312) x 1/16“ (.063”) thick Aluminum with .114 diameter mounting hole for #4 screw. Mounting hole can be Increased to accommodate Larger bolt and screws.
- Wire Leads are 40 inches (1 meter) long 500°F (260°C) rated PFA insulated Type K 24 Gage solid thermocouple wire.
- Wire Construction is 24 gage solid bare wire .020" (.50mm) in diameter individually insulated with .008" PFA insulation in a parallel design with .010" PFA outside jacket and overall .056" x .092" overall dimension. Color Code is yellow positive wire, red negative wire with a clear outer jacket.
- Ungrounded thermocouple junction minimizes electrical interference
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-BDFT-REC-24G-PFXX-40-STWL
Need Help? 407-420-8080