Type J Thermocouple Wire PFA Insulated 24 Gage Stranded with Stainless Steel Overbraid
SKU: J1X-PFSB-24S-25FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type J 24 Gage Stranded Stainless Steel Braided Thermocouple Wire with PFA Insulation
- Temperature Operating range 32 to 500°F (0 to 260°C)
- Stranded 24 Gage bare wire (7/32 design) flexible design
- 7 strands of 28 gage (.008") twisted resulting in a .024" bare thermocouple wire diameter.
- The 2 thermocouple wire are individual insulated with high performance PFA thermocouple plastic and twisted together
- Rugged stainless steel overbraid with a max jacket length of 0.125"
- Bare Grounding wire is nickel plated 24 gage stranded
- PFA insulation on the 2 individual thermocouple wires and the outside jacket a maximum temperature range of 500°F (260°C) rating with an approx. 0.125" maximum dimension
- Color Code - ANSI with a positive white wire, red negative wire and brown overall jacket
- Available Lengths are 25, 50, 100, and 200 continuous.
- Part number: J1X-PFSB-24S-( )FT
- Enter standard predetermined length in ft as outlined above. Part number example J1X-PFSB-24S-100FT
Need Help? 856-579-7490