Type RS Thermocouple Extension Wire - Fiberglass Insulated 24 Gage Solid Wire Diameter
SKU: RSE-FGXX-24G-25FTCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type R and S Thermocouple Extension Wire - Fiberglass Insulated 24 Gage Solid Wire Diameter
- Type R/S Extension Grade Thermocouple wire is designed to accurately transfer the thermocouple signal from Type R or Type S Platinum Rhodium thermocouple probes to your temperature measurement instrumentation.
- Maximum Temperature for Fiberglass Insulation is 900F (482C)
- Bare Wires are .020" diameter 24 gage solid thermocouple compensating alloys and not the expensive precious metal platinum rhodium materials.
- Provides and excellent combination of flexibility and strength
- Wire Construction is a parallel design with each conductor insulated with fiberglass and an overall jacket.
Color Code is a black or black stripe on the Copper positive wire and red or red stripe on the Alloy 11 negative wire with and overall green or green stripe on the outside jacket
- Overall wire jacket dimension of .066" x .112"
- Available Lengths are 25, 50, 100, 200 and 500, 1000 foot continuous.
- Evosensors Part Number: RSE-FGXX-24G-(enter number)FT
- Part Number Example: RSE-FGXX-24G-100FT for a 100ft length
Consider the following products to assist with your wire and sensor connections.
Need Help? 407-420-8080