Type K Thermocouple Wire - Fine Diameter 30 Gage with Fiberglass Insulation Rated to 900°F (480°C)
SKU: K1X-FGXX-30G-25FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Fiberglass Insulated Thermocouple Wire - Fine Diameter 30 Gage Solid
- Temperature Rating to 900°F (480°C)
- Wire Construction - each bare wire is .010" Inch (0.25 mm) Diameter and made from Highly Accurate SLE thermocouple grade alloy in a Parallel design (side by side)
- Braided Fiberglass insulation .006" inch thick over each the 2 individual bare wires and the overall outside jacket.
- Highly flexible and fast response.
- Overall Diameter of the wire is .030" x .048" inch
- ANSI Color Coded with yellow on the positive nickel chrome wire and Red on the nickel aluminum alloy negative wire. The overall jacket is Brown with yellow stripes.
- Standard Lengths are 25, 50, 100, 200 and 500, 1000 foot continuous.
- Metric lengths are also available.
- Evosensors part number: K1X-FGXX-30G-(Insert standard length)
- Part Number Example: K1X-FGXX-30G-100FT for a 100ft length
- Product Specifications - Click for PDF data sheet
Consider the following products to complete your Temperature Measurement System
Need Help? 856-579-7490