Cryogenic 2 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe - 2 Inches Long x 1/8" Diameter with 40 Inches of PFA Insulated Lead Wire and Miniature Male Flat Pin Connector
SKU: P2A-TBSX-125-PCW-2-PFXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Cryogenic 2 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe 2 Inches Long x 1/8" Diameter with 40 Inches of PFA Insulated Lead Wire and Miniature Male Flat Pin Connector
- Temperature Operating Range is -320 to 500°F (-196 to 260°C)
- 2 Wire Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensor element encased in compacted mineral insulation for stability.
- Lead Wire is 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated 500°F (260°C) rated wire with stripped ends
- High Performance 500°F rated Epoxy provides a transition from the probe the lead wire.
- Wire Construction is 2 conductors made with 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper. A parallel (side by side) design with each conductor insulated with PFA and overall outside jacket of PFA.
- Wire Diameter overall is .042" x .070
- Color Code - red and black on singles with white overall jacket
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male 2 flat pin quick connect and disconnect connector.
- Connector plastic body range is -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- EvoSensors Part Number- P2A-TBSX-125-PCW-2-PFXX-40-MPCX
Need Help? 856-579-7490