High Accuracy RTD Probe with 2 Inches Long 1/8" Diameter with 9 Inches of PFA Insulated Lead Wire and Micro Fit Molex Connector
High Accuracy RTD Probe 2 Inches Long x 1/8" Diameter with 9 Inch PFA Insulated Lead Wires and Molex Micro-Fit Female Connector attached
- 2-Inch-Long RTD Probe with 1/8" (.125") diameter stainless steel sheath with wire leads and female Molex connector attached.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- 1/3 DIN B Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) temperature sensor element for is utilized to achieve almost 2 times the accuracy of a Class A element in the 32 to 300 F (0 to 150 C) range.
- 9 Inches of Lead Wire with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation rated to 500 F (260 C).
- The Wire is 3 individual conductors of 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper insulated with PFA and twisted with a PFA outer jacket. The overall outside dimension is approx .072" Inches.
- Molex Micro-Fit female connector termination with a temperature range of -40 to 221 F (-40 to 105 C)
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3B3-TBSX-125-PX-2-PFXX-9-CPMC
- Location B-1-1
Need Help? 856-579-7490