High Accuracy 4 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe with 4 Inches Long 1/8" Diameter with 60 Inches (5 ft) PFA Insulated Lead Wire
SKU: P4B3-TBSX-125-PX-4-PFXX-60-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
High Accuracy 4 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe 4 Inches Long 1/8" Diameter with 60 Inches (1.5 Meters) PFA Insulated Lead Wire
- The RTD probe is a 4-inch-long Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with 60 Inch (1.5 meters) Long wire leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- 1/3 DIN Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) temperature sensor element in a 4 Wire design.
- The 1/3 DIN sensor provides a higher level of accuracy than Class A sensors in the 32 to 300°F (0 to 150 °C) range.
- Lead Wire is PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with a 500°F (260°C) rating.
- Wire Construction is 4 individual conductors of 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with PFA insulation on the single wire and on the outside jacket.
- Overall outside jacket diameter of .085".
- Color code is 2 black and 2 red wire with a white overall jacket.
- Applications and Industries include Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace and other industries requiring high accuracy and stability.
- Click for PDF Spec Sheet
- EvoSensors Part Number: P4B3-TBSX-125-PX-4-PFXX-60-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490