High and Low Temperature RTD Probe 3 Wire Pt100 Design with 1/8" Diameter 6 Inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath and PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P3A-TBSX-125-PW-6-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe with Wide Temperature Range - 3 Wire Pt100 Design with 1/8" Diameter 6" Long Stainless Steel Sheath and PFA Lead Wire.
- Temperature Operating range is -328 to 1112°F (-200 to 600°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensor element in 3 Wire configuration with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- Stainless steel probe transitions to 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with a 500°F (260 rated epoxy seal at the transition.
- Lead wire is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with 500°F (260°C) rated PFA insulation. The wire color coding is 2 Black and 1 Red with a White overall jacket.
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- Industries and Applications include Tire Manufacturing, Refrigeration, Military, Aerospace, and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-TBSX-125-PW-6-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to Complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490