High Temperature Thermocouple Panel Jack Assembly - Type N Ceramic Standard Size Female - 6 Circuit Design
SKU: NPS-FEMH-CON-RP-06-SCCFCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
High Temperature Type N Thermocouple Panel Jack Assembly Ceramic Standard Size Female - Rated to 1200F (650 C) - 6 Circuit Horizontal Design
- Stainless Steel Panel with 6 horizontally mounted Type N Standard Size Ceramic Female Connectors. The panel is pre-drilled for easy mounting.
- High Temperature ceramic body rated to 1200°F (650°C)
- Type N thermocouple alloy pins provides excellent stability in high temperature applications and an excellent solution for Industrial Heat Treating Applications and Equipment including Kilns, Batch, Belt, Continuous, and Vacuum Furnaces along with many other designs and applications.
- Female Pins are a Jack or Socket Type Design and accept both hollow round or solid male thermocouple pins. The female socket is Polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Terminal Contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded ceramic internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a combination head design accepting both slotted and phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector Dimensions - the body is .37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick.
- EvoSensors part number: NPS-FEMH-CON-RP-06-SCCF
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490