High Temperature Thermocouple Panel Jack Assembly - Type N Ceramic Standard Size Female - 6 Circuit Design
High Temperature Type N Thermocouple Panel Jack Assembly Ceramic Standard Size Female - Rated to 1200 F (650 C) - 6 Circuit Horizontal Design
- A Stainless Steel Panel with 6 horizontally mounted Type N Standard Size Ceramic Female Connectors. The panel is pre-drilled for easy mounting.
- The High Temperature Ceramic Body in combination with Excellent Stability and High Temperature capabilities of Type N Thermocouple alloy pins provides an excellent solution for Industrial Heat Treating Applications and Equipment including Kilns, Batch, Belt, Continuous, and Vacuum Furnaces along with many other designs and applications.
- The female pins are a Jack or Socket Type Design and accept both hollow round or solid male thermocouple pins. The female socket is Polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded ceramic internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick.
- EvoSensors part number - NPS-FEMH-CON-RP-06-SCCF
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490