Type K Standard Size Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connector
SKU: K1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SCCFCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Standard Size Female Ceramic Connector Design Rated to 1200 F (650 C)
- Type K standard size female connector is a rugged unibody design made from high quality Ceramic material
- Maximum Temperature Operating range of 1200 F (650 C).
- The female pins are a Jack or Socket Type Design and accept both hollow round or solid male thermocouple pins. The female socket is Polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Wire Terminal Connect washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick.
- The High Temperature Ceramic Body in combination with the Most Popular and Wide Temperature Range Type K thermocouple alloy pins provides an excellent solution for Industrial Heat Treating Applications and Equipment including Kilns, Batch, Belt, Continuous, and Vacuum Furnaces along with many other designs and applications.
- Evosensors part number - K1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SCCF
- Location: A-3-22
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 407-420-8080