Type J MI Cable Probe with PFA Coating on a Grounded Stainless Steel 1/18" Diameter Sheath 24 Inches Long with Standard Connector
SKU: J1X-S304-125-GX-24-SPCX-PFAXCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type J PFA Coated Thermocouple Probe with a Standard Size Connector 1/8" Diameter 24 Inches Long
- PFA Sheath fully encapsulates the metal thermocouple probe sheath.
- 10 mil (.010") jacket provides exceptional performance and protection from strong acids, caustics and other corrosive applications along with providing electrical isolation.
- Thermocouple probe is a Stainless Steel 1/8" (.125") diameter bendable MI Cable design. The PFA jacket increases the diameter to .135"
- Temperature Operating range is 32 to 500°F (0 to 260°C)
- Grounded Junction the 2 internal thermocouples wires are welded together into the tip of probe sheath providing protection of the wires and fast thermal response
- Instrument Connection - Standard Size Male Round Pin Connector rated to 400°F (200°C).
- EvoSensors Part Number: J1X-S304-125-GX-24-SPCX-PFAX
Need Help? 407-420-8080