Type K Thermocouple Probe with Miniature Connector 1/16" Diameter Inconel Sheath 6 Inches Long with Ungrounded Junction
Type K Thermocouple Probe with Miniature Connector 1/16" Diameter Inconel Sheath 6 Inches Long with an Ungrounded Junction
- A Type K Thermocouple Probe made from 1/16 (.062") diameter Inconel MI Cable with a Miniature Male Plastic Connector.
- The Inconel 1/16" (.062") diameter MI Cable provides excellent flexibility and good strength.
- An Inconel Sheath provides a higher level of Corrosion Resistance and Strength at higher temperatures as compared to Stainless Steel MI Cable.
- An upper continuous Temperature Range of 1,690 F (920 C)
- The probe is 6 Inches Long and has an Ungrounded Design, meaning the thermocouple junction and wire are isolated from the tip and metal probe sheath as such providing Protection of the temperature measurement signal from Electrical Interference.
- The attached Miniature Male Type K Thermocouple Connector is rated to 400 F (200 C) and provides a Quick Connector - Disconnect design to you Instrumentation or extension cable.
- Evosensors part number: K1X-IN60-062-UX-6-MPCX
- Location B-5-14
Need Help? 856-579-7490