2 Inch Long Type K Thermocouple MI Cable Probe with a 1/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with Miniature Male Connector
SKU: K1X-S304-062-UX-2-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
2 Inch Long Type K Thermocouple Probe with Miniature Connector 1/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with a Ungrounded Junction
- Upper continuous Temperature Range of 1,690°F (920°C)
- 1/16" (.062") diameter Stainless Steel MI Cable is Bendable and provides good strength with fast response time.
- 2 Inches Long probe length
- Isolated (Ungrounded) thermocouple junction from the sheath to minimize potential signal interference from electrical noise.
- Instrumentation Connection - miniature male flat pin thermocouple quick connect - disconnect desgin
- Plastic connector body temperature range from -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C) although capable of accurately transferring the full range of Type K thermocouples
- Evosensors part number: K1X-S304-062-UX-2-MPCX
- Location - B-6-13
Need Help? 856-579-7490