Type K Thermocouple Probe 6 Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Miniature Male Ceramic Connector
Type K Thermocouple Probe 6 Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded Junction with a Miniature Male Ceramic Connector
- Upper Temperature Limit is approximately 1,690°F (920°C)
- Stainless Steel MI cable design provides the ability to Form or Bend the probe to a radius equal to 2.5 times the sheath diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Ungrounded design isolates the thermocouple junction the from the sheath and minimizes potential signal interference from electrical noise.
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male flat pin Ceramic thermocouple Connector provides rated to 1200°F (650°C).
- Evolution Sensors Part Number: K1X-S304-125-UX-6-MCCX
Need Help? 856-579-7490