Type K Insulated Thermocouple with Connector with 80 inches of Flexible 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Miniature Male Connector
Type K Insulated Thermocouple with Connector with 80 inches (2 meters) of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Miniature Male Connector attached.
- The Exposed Welded Bead design is approximately 0.029" (0.7 mm) in diameter and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time less than 1 Second
- A Temperature Operating Range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- The bare wire is SLE Accuracy 30 gage solid 0.010" (0.25 mm) diameter. It is a 2 wire parallel construction with wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .024" x .040".
- The attached Type K Miniature Male Thermocouple Connector is ANSI color coded Yellow and rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-MPCX
- Location: D-4-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490