Fine Wire Thermocouple Type K with 80 inches of 40 Gage PFA Wire and Miniature Connector
Fine Wire Thermocouple Type K with 80 inches of 40 Gage PFA Wire and Miniature Male Connector
- The Fine Wire Thermocouple is Type K and made with 80 Inches (2 Meters) of 40 Gage PFA Insulated Wire along with an attached Miniature Male Connector.
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.013" (0.33 mm) and overall provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time less than 0.25 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The design is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy wire. The wire has a -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) insulation rating and the attached miniature male thermocouple connector is rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The 40 gage solid 0.003" (0.076 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .017" x .026".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-40G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-MPCX
- Location: D-5-9
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490