Type K Thermocouple Probe - 6 Inch Long 1/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to FEP Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-S304-062-UX-6-PFXX-40-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe - 6 inches long 1/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to FEP Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
- Type K Thermocouple with a 1/16" diameter 6" inch long Stainless Steel MI Cable sheath and metal transition fitting to FEP Lead Wire.
- Temperature Operating range of the probe sheath is 32 to 1,690°F (0 to 920°C)
- Ungrounded Thermocouple design minimizes electrical interference and provides protection to the thermocouple junction.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel metal .375" (3/8") diameter fitting backfilled with 500°F (260°C) rated epoxy and Stainless Steel spring with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of Plastic Fluoropolymer 400°F (200C) rated lead wire.
- Instrument Connection - Miniature Male Plastic Connector flat pin design rated to 400°F (200°C) and silicone rubber strain relief
- Connector and lead wire are capable of accurately transferring the full range of Type K thermocouples
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-S304-062-UX-6-PFXX-40-MPCX
- Location B-5-22
Need Help? 407-420-8080