Type K Thermocouple Probe – 12-Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to FEP Lead Wire with stripped ends
SKU: K1X-S304-125-UX-12-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe – 12-Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to FEP Insulated Lead Wire with Stripped ends
- Temperature Operating range of the probe sheath is -328 to 1,960°F (-200 to 1070°C)
- Ungrounded Thermocouple design minimizes electrical interference and protects the thermocouple junction.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel metal fitting backfilled with 500 F (260 C) rated epoxy and Stainless Steel spring with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of lead wire.
- Wire Leads are 40 inches (3.3ft or 1 meter) and Longer Custom Lengths
- Wire Construction is 24 gage stranded (7/32 - 7 strands of 32 gage (.008") diameter) thermocouple wire in a 2 wire parallel construction and insulated with 400°F (200°C) rated FEP. Overall dimension is .060" x .100"
- Color Code is ANSI with a yellow insulated nickel chrome positive wire, red insulated nickel aluminum negative wire and brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-S304-125-UX-12-PFXX-40-STWL with 40 inch (3.3ft or1 meter) long wire leads in Location: B-6-10
- K1X-S304-125-UX-12-PFXX-300-STWL with 300 inches (25ft) long wire leads
Need Help? 856-579-7490