Type K Thermocouple Probe – 6-Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with Stainless Steel Braid over FEP Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-S304-125-UX-6-PFSB-40-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe – 6-Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to Stainless Steel Braid over FEP Insulated Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
- Temperature Operating range of the probe sheath is -328 to 1,960°F (-200 to 1070°C)
- Ungrounded Thermocouple design minimizes electrical interference and protects the thermocouple junction.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel metal fitting backfilled with high performance epoxy and Stainless Steel spring strain relief for the lead wire.
- Wire Leads - 40 inches (1 meter or 3.28 ft) of 24 gage stranded (7/32 - 7 strands of 32 gage (.008") diameter thermocouple wire in a 2 wire parallel construction and insulated with a Stainless Steel braid over 400°F (200°C) rated FEP. The overall outside jacket measures 0.093" x 0.133"
- Color Code is ANSI with a yellow insulated nickel chrome positive wire, red insulated nickel aluminum negative wire and brown overall jacket with silver stainless steel overbraid
- Instrument Connection - miniature flat pin male connector
- Evosensors Part Number: K1X-S304-125-UX-6-PFSB-40-MPCX
Need Help? 407-420-8080