Type K Thermocouple Probe 6 Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to FEP Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
SKU: K1X-S304-125-UX-6-PFXX-40-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe – 6 Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to FEP Lead Wire with stripped ends
- Effective Temperature range of the probe is 32°F to 1,960°F (0 to 1070°C)
- Ungrounded Thermocouple design minimizes electrical interference and protects the thermocouple junction.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel metal fitting backfilled with 400°F (200°C) rated epoxy and Stainless Steel spring with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of lead wire.
- Wire Leads are 24 gage stranded (7/32 - 7 strands of 32 gage (.008") diameter) thermocouple wire in a 2 wire parallel construction and insulated with 400°F (200°C) rated FEP. Overall dimension is .060" x .100"
- Color Code is ANSI with a yellow insulated nickel chrome positive wire, red insulated nickel aluminum negative wire and brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-S304-125-UX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-1-18
Need Help? 407-420-8080