Surface Thermocouple Type K Fast Response with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 120 inches of Fiberglass Wire with Miniature Connector
Type K Surface Thermocouple with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch for Easy Mounting and Fast Temperature Measurement Response - 10 ft of Fiberglass Insulated Wire Leads with Miniature Connector
- The Type K Thermocouple has a nominal 1" long x .500" Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and 10 ft (3 meters) of fiberglass lead wires with a miniature male connector
- The Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with capabilities to 600 F (315C) with thermal epoxy cement.
- Response Time can be Less than .015 Seconds.The sensor is made from SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a flattened weld design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 120 inches of Fiberglass insulated wire and a miniature male connector. The wire is rated to 900 F (482 C)
- The wire is 30 Gage Solid construction with an overall outside diameter of nominal .037" x .050".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-120-MPCX
- Location: D-6-6
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System