Surface Thermocouple Type T Fast Response with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 80 inches of 30 Gage Fiberglass Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector
Thermocouple Sensor for Surface Temperature Measurement with Super-Fast Response and Easy Mounting
The Surface Temperature Measurement Thermocouple Sensor Series provides Accurate and Fast Temperature Response with Easy Surface Mounting capability. The products are Competitively Priced, typically Ships the Same Day and we offer Free Ground Shipping throughout the Continental USA on orders of $50 or more.
- The Thermocouple is a nominal 1" long x .500" Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires. The response time is less than .015 Seconds. The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with capabilities to 600 F (315C) with thermal epoxy cement.
- The sensor is SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 80 inches of Fiberglass insulated wire and a miniature male connector. The wire is rated to 900 F (482 C), it is a 30 Gage Solid construction with Fiberglass insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number T2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-80-MPCX
- Location: C-1-14
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System