Surface Thermocouple Type K Fast Response with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 80 inches of 30 Gage Fiberglass Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector
SKU: K2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-80-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Surface Thermocouple with Fast Response, Easy Mounting and Connection
- Type K thermocouple designed for surface temperature measurement with a nominal 1" long x .500" Wide x .01" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive, 80 inches of lead wires and miniature male connector
- Temperature Operating range -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C) with capabilities to 600°F (315°C) with thermal epoxy cement.
- Response Time the small flattened thermocouple juction and thin film polyimide can provide response time less than .015 seconds.
- Sensor is made for Highly Accurate SLE grade 30 gage solid thermocouple wire with 900°F(482°C) rated fiberglass insulated wire.
- Surface Patch is self-adhesive design made with specially designs Polyimide and Fiberglass film layers measure 1" long x 1/2" wide (25mm x 12.7 mm)
- The thin clear peel plastic layer must be removed to expose the adhesive
- Wire Leads - 80" inches (6ft 8 inches or 2 meters)
- Instrument Connection - miniature male flat pin thermocouple connector.
- Plastic Connector body is rated to 400°F (200°C) and is capable of accurately transferring the full range of Type K thermocouples
- Applications and Industries include Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors part number K2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-80-MPCX
- Location: D-6-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490