Miniature Infrared Temperature Sensor and Display with 15 to 1 Optics
SKU: Optris-CTLT15-8MCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Miniature Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Sensor and Display with 15 to 1 Optics
The Optris CTLT15-8m has one of the Smallest Infrared Sensing Head in the industry with 15 to 1 Optics (Distance to Spot size) with a 8 Meter Long cable
- Temperature Measurement Range is (-50°C to 600°C) and the sensing head can be utilized in Ambient Temperatures from -4°F to 356°F (-20°C to 180°C) without additional cooling.
- Sensing Head Dimensions - the stainless steel Miniature Head is one of Smallest in the industry with a length of 1.5" (38 mm) packaged in a .550" (14 mm) diameter with a 3.3 ft (1 M) long connection cable.
- Fixed Mounting is accomplished with an integral .390" (10 mm) long threaded section with a M12 x 1 thread. A mounting nut is included and optional mounting brackets are available.
- Control and Programming - the electronic display provides basic control functions and the optional IRT-CSLT-PUSB Programming USB Kit -Compact Connect Software can provide Extensive Process Control and Data Collection Options.
- Basic Specifications
- Optical Field of View is 15 to 1 Distance to Spot Size with a spectral range of 8 to 14 µm. O
- Response time (90%) ranges from 150 milliseconds and is adjustable up to 999 seconds.
- System Accuracy is +/- 1% or +/ - 1.8°F (0.5°C)
- Repeatability +/- 0.5 % or 0.9 °F (0.5 °C)
- Applications - Non-Contact Temperature Measurement for many Machine Builders in diverse industries such as Automation, Paper and Pulp, Electronics, Automotive, Materials, Medical and Energy along with many others.
- EvoSensors Part Number: Optris-CTLT15-8M
Complete and Enhance your Infrared Measurement System with the following Products.
Need Help? 856-579-7490