Type N Miniature Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connector
Type N Miniature Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - Compact Design
- The Type N Calibration Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector is a compact unibody design made from high quality Ceramic material
- Maximum Temperature operating range of 1200°F (650°C).
- The female pins are made from thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.06" (27 mm) long by .728" (18.5 mm) wide by .378" (9.6 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - N1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MCCF
- Location: A-6-21
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490