RTD Probe - Industrial Cast Iron Connection Head - 6" Long 1/8" Diameter - Class A Accuracy
RTD Temperature Sensor Accuracy with Industrial Toughness.
The Industrial Head Series of RTD Temperature Sensors provides the High Level Accuracy and Repeatability you expect to achieve in a Pt100 based sensor with the added benefit of a Heavy Duty, High Temperature MI Cable with an Industrial Fitting and Protective Head design.
- The RTD is a 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with a 1/2" NPT Fitting and a Cast Iron Protection Head. The temperature operating range is -90 to 932 F (-70 to 500 C) with a Class A tolerance of -20 to 660 F (-30 C to 350 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable section of the probe transitions to a 1/2" NPT Fitting and a Cast Iron Industrial Head provides secure access to the sensor connector terminal block or to the in-head transmitter.
- This versatile industrial design is ideal for process applications in many industries, including chemical, petrochemical, power generation, food & beverage, dairy, metal processing, heat-treating, oil & gas, mining, biomass, water & wastewater, aerospace, pharmaceutical, HVAC, rubber, plastics and others.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-316SS-125-PX-6-NPT2-X-IHCI