RTD Probe - Industrial Cast Iron Connection Head - 6" Long 1/8" Diameter - Class A Accuracy
RTD Temperature Sensor Accuracy with Industrial Toughness.
The Industrial Head Series of RTD Temperature Sensors provides the High Level Accuracy and Repeatability you expect to achieve in a Pt100 based sensor with the added benefit of a Heavy Duty, High Temperature MI Cable with an Industrial Fitting and Protective Head design. The products are Competitively Priced, typically Ships the Same Day and we offer Free Ground Shipping throughout the Continental USA on orders of $50 or more.
- The RTD is a 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with a 1/2" NPT Fitting and a Cast Iron Protection Head. The temperature operating range is -90 to 932 F (-70 to 500 C) with a Class A tolerance of -20 to 660 F (-30 C to 350 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable section of the probe transitions to a 1/2" NPT Fitting and a Cast Iron Industrial Head provides secure access to the sensor connector terminal block or to the in-head transmitter.
- This versatile industrial design is ideal for process applications in many industries, including chemical, petrochemical, power generation, food & beverage, dairy, metal processing, heat-treating, oil & gas, mining, biomass, water & wastewater, aerospace, pharmaceutical, HVAC, rubber, plastics and others.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-316SS-125-PX-6-NPT2-X-IHCI