RTD Probe - Field Cut-Able Design - Class A Accuracy - 24 Inches Long 1/4" Diameter with 40 Inches of PFA Wire
RTD Temperature Sensor Performance with a Versatile Field Cut to Length Design
The Field Cut-Able Series of RTD Temperature Sensors provides the High-Level Accuracy and Repeatability you expect to achieve in a Pt100 based sensor with the added capability of providing you the opportunity to Cut the Probe in the Field to the required length for multiple applications. The products are Competitively Priced, typically Ships the Same Day and we offer Free Ground Shipping throughout the Continental USA on orders of $50 or more
- The probe consists of a 24 Inch Long - 1/4" Diameter Field Cut-Able Stainless Steel sheath with 40 Inches of PFA Insulated Lead Wire. The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with a Class A Tolerance of -58 to 500 F (-50 to 260 C).
- The sensor assembly is Pt100 - 3 wire Class A accuracy with 40 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated and 500 F (260 C) temperature rated 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) design. The overall outside nominal diameter of the wire is .072".
- The usable length of probe assembly can be Cut and Utilized from a Minimum of 3 inches to the as is Original 24 inch length.
- The design provides the customer with the ability to Cut the Probe to the Desired Length in the field using a standard tube cutter. Power Generation, Petrochemical, Packaging and other industries where Resolving Downtime is critical. This also sensor provides a High Level of Flexibility for Maintenance Repair Stock. The sensor can be further customized in the field utilizing the extensive offering of fittings and accessories from EvoSensors.
- EvoSensors P3A-FCTS-250-PX-24-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System